Azerbaijan’s foreign debt equaled to 22.4% of GDP
As of July 1, 2020, the volume of the total state debt under the direct and conditional obligations of the Republic of Azerbaijan equaled to $ 9,813.3 mln. (AZN 16,682.6 mln.) or 24.5 % of the GDP, APA-Economics reports citing the Ministry of Finance.
As a whole, the foreign debt equals to 22.4% of the GDP ($ 8,960.3 mln.), while the domestic debt equaled to 2.1% (AZN 1,450.1 mln.).
The foreign debt under the directly attracted obligations made up 20.5% of the GDP ($ 8,213.2 mln.), while the domestic debt made up 1.9 % (AZN 1,320.1 mln.), and in total equaled to 22.4% of the GDP ($ 8,989.7 mln.). The foreign debt under the conditional obligation accounted for 1.9% of the GDP ($ 747.1 mln.), while the domestic debt accounted for 0.2 % (AZN 130.0 mln.), and in total accounted for 2.1% ($ 823.6 mln.).
CBA: Azerbaijan’s trade surplus creates conditions for the growth of strategic exchange reserves
Samir Sharifov: “At present, problems related to economic development and trade flows are not a priority”
Draft of state budget for 2021 submitted to Chamber of Accounts of Azerbaijan
Draft state budget and consolidated budget for 2021 submitted to the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan
Surplus of current operations’ balance of Azerbaijan decreased by more than 5 times
Package sent to Trump containing poison intercepted
Football: Nazim Sangare moves to Fenerbahce
2 terrorists 'neutralized' in southeastern Turkey
Gareth Bale returns to Tottenham Hotspur on loan
Turkey registers 1,538 new COVID-19 cases
U.S. will delay TikTok U.S. app store ban by one week
President of Azerbaijan: Armenia is a country where Islamophobia is a state policy
Police clash with protesters at anti-lockdown demonstration in London
TikTok files complaint against Trump administration to try to block U.S. ban
President Ilham Aliyev: If Armenia flouts international law, why should we abide by it?
President Ilham Aliyev: It is a crime to bring people to the occupied territories and settle them there illegally
Two dead as rare storm hits central Greece
President Ilham Aliyev: "If the Armenians do not give up their ugly plans, they will face very serious consequences"
Britain records 4,322 coronavirus infection cases, 27 deaths in the past day
Russian deputy PM: Army to be 70% provided with new weapons by year-end
President: I have a negative assessment of the current state of negotiations and I think the Azerbaijani people fully agree with me
Sea wave height reaches 2.7 meters at Oil Rocks - ACTUAL WEATHER
UK gov't to begin weekly flights of 1,000 migrants back to European mainland
President Ilham Aliyev: "Today, Azerbaijan is in the forefront of all rankings"
President Ilham Aliyev: "In the last years of the Soviet Union, great injustices were committed against Azerbaijan"
Kyrgyzstan reports 91 new cases of coronavirus on September 19
President: If Azerbaijan had been an independent country then, we could have become the richest country in the world
Number of confirmed coronavirus cases reaches 39,042 in Azerbaijan, 574 deaths
1,047,906 coronavirus tests conducted in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan documents 148 fresh coronavirus cases, 177 recoveries, 2 deaths in the last 24 hours
Russian President reveals name of author of Avangard hypersonic glide vehicle
President Ilham Aliyev: "The key part of the country's economy is associated with the oil and gas sector, and this will be the case for many years to come"
President Ilham Aliyev: "The activities of our oil workers serve the interests of the Azerbaijani people"
President Ilham Aliyev: A new phase is beginning for the Absheron gas condensate field
IRGC vows to revenge assassination of General Soleimani
4.5-magnitude quake rocks Southern California as region battles wildfires
Iran's coronavirus death toll exceeds 24 thousand
Two dead as rare storm hits central Greece
Two people killed, 14 injured in shooting in US' Rochester
53 more Azerbaijani citizens to be repatriated from Georgia
President Ilham Aliyev attended groundbreaking ceremony of Absheron field offshore operations
Number of coronavirus patients increased in Iran’s Eastern Azerbaijan region
UK PM considering new restrictions amid second coronavirus wave
Number of new coronavirus cases in Russia surpasses 6,000 first time in 2 months
Azerbaijani Parliament to discuss draft law “On status of military servicemen”
Number of people recovered from coronavirus in Moscow rises by 919 over day
Azerbaijani oil prices decrease
SSS: Such absurd pieces of information as ones saying that country’s renowned personalities serve for interests of foreign country calculated for causing damage to Russia-Azerbaijan relations
Deputy head of Afghanistan's Paktia Provincial Council shot dead by unknown
Defense Minister: "The Azerbaijan Army is fully ready to suppress any provocations of the enemy and undertake strong retaliatory actions"
Armenia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed 47 thousand
Number of COVID-19 cases confirmed worldwide exceeds 30.5 mln
Assistant to Azerbaijani President meets with Iranian Ambassador
Gas prices increase on world market
Georgia records 187 new coronavirus cases
Azerbaijan's SSS exposes a group, bringing highly effective substances from Russia
A film in which real images of Rasulzade took their place to be demonstrated on AzTV
Ventilator bursts into flames in ICU of COVID-19 hospital in India - VIDEO
Foreign minister: Syrian presidential election due in 2021 as scheduled
Azerbaijani MP suggests to establish shelters for beggars
Azerbaijan commemorates Khojaly genocide - PHOTOSESSION
14 years pass since establishment of the Ministry of Emergency Situations: They always come to your aid in any difficult moments - PHOTOSESSION - VIDEO
First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva attended opening ceremony of rebuilt Azerbaijan pavilion at Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy in Moscow - UPDATED
Open Doors Day and the military oath-taking ceremony were held on the occasion of the State Flag Day
Twitter bans videos of Biden touching girls over 'child sexual exploitation' rules, users observe
World Bank: Azerbaijan makes progress in health and education
Leader of nationalist movement nicknamed "Tesak", killed Azerbaijani in Russia found dead in pre-trial detention center
Turkish Ambassador: "Garabagh is Homeland for us just as Anadolu"